BaMW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BaMW

Forum for all Brandy & Mr.Whiskers fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jungleboogie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandyfan1

Jungleboogie Empty
PostSubject: Jungleboogie   Jungleboogie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:03 pm

This is the only episode I haven't seen yet. Any of you know where I can find it? All I can find is it in Danish on youtube.
Back to top Go down
weatheridaho

weatheridaho

Jungleboogie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungleboogie   Jungleboogie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:25 pm

You're not alone. I've been searching everywhere for this episode and can't find it no matter where I look. If the rummers are true about Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming to the Cartoon Network, we just might be able to see that episode air again.
Back to top Go down
http://pacificnwweather.com
Brandy

Brandy

Jungleboogie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungleboogie   Jungleboogie Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:01 pm

This is an interesting episode. The only time it I've seen it air is during other shows. The actual episode is 10 minutes long. However the set up is all different.

You're used to seeing the whole episode before a commercial break. This one airs just before the commercial break of other shows. The order is basically like this:

whatever show is on the air then 30 seconds of Jungleboogie then the actual commercial break.

This one is very hard to see all the way since you basically have to watch the disney channel for probably close to 8 hours or so. It's very hard to see the whole thing as a result. Since I've seen it, I'll give you a small idea of what it is.

It's basically a sing off between Brandy and Whiskers. Whiskers usually sings pretty bad though and is actually worse than Brandy believe it or not. Then at the end of the episode, the animals vote on who was the best singer. Exactly who though, I'll leave that a surprise. Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jungleboogie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungleboogie   Jungleboogie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jungleboogie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BaMW :: Episodes-
Jump to: