BaMW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BaMW

Forum for all Brandy & Mr.Whiskers fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paw and Order

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandyHarrington20

Paw and Order Empty
PostSubject: Paw and Order   Paw and Order Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 am

I find this one to be very funny, especially when Whiskers starts accusing everyone for being a thief. The only thing I would change though would be the ending. I don't believe Brandy should have been thrown into the cave along with Whiskers since she's not the actual 'thief'.
Back to top Go down
Brandyfan1

Paw and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paw and Order   Paw and Order Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:37 am

I always laughed when I saw the beginning of this episode. It was too funny for Brandy to stop Whiskers from joggling by using a bowling ball.
Back to top Go down
Brandy

Brandy

Paw and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paw and Order   Paw and Order Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:47 pm

When I first saw this episode, I was thinking Brandy was the one behind it as well since the shoe prints matched hers. I would have never thought it was Whisker's brain who was behind it. Whiskers should really think about having his brain serviced at that. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paw and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paw and Order   Paw and Order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paw and Order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BaMW :: Episodes-
Jump to: