BaMW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BaMW

Forum for all Brandy & Mr.Whiskers fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship

Go down 
+2
Admin
Dominus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominus

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship   Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:49 pm

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship Other

Do you believe Brandy & Mr. Whiskers should be a romantic couple, or should they stay in the sibling relationship that was established over the course of the series? There are many fans who believe that the two of them would ultimately get married, so I thought I’d make this topic to ask what you think.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship   Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:39 am

It's kinda hard for me to see them as a 'romantic' couple, but I don't believe they would stay in the sibling-relationship thing.
Even when I draw them, I have a hard time drawing a BXWh pic in toon style, see? But when I draw them in my manga style, there's no problem.
It bugs me.

Married, hm. That would be an interesting third season, no?

..and that picture bugs me too because I haven't seen the episode.
What's going on? O__O
Back to top Go down
https://bamw.forumotion.com
Dominus

PostSubject: Re: Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship   Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:56 am

Admin wrote:
..and that picture bugs me too because I haven't seen the episode.
What's going on? O__O
To be honest, I don’t fully remember. I believe the picture is from “I Am Rainfo” and Brandy and Mr. Whiskers were merely walking home.

As for your thoughts, I agree with you. I think episodes such as “Funky Bunny”, where Mr. Whiskers and Brandy went on a date, helped fuel the thoughts that they actually loved one another. Episodes such as “Loathe Triangle” clearly proves that they don’t have such thoughts for one another, though some have claimed that Mr. Whiskers is just too young to really care about such things. At any rate, their relationship has been built up so much as a sibling relationship, so I find it difficult to believe that it would evolve to anything else.
Back to top Go down
RicMadness

PostSubject: Re: Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship   Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:39 am

When it comes down to it, I say y'all are right, but it is interesting to play around with in fanart and fanfics. Afterall, if fans of other fandoms can slap together pairings for online entertainment, why not this 'n? I know I do it.

I don't really take any non-canon pairing die-hard serious 'cause if the writers of that particular show (comic, movie, whatever) didn't place 'em together, then it's just some fangirl's or fanboy's lil' fantasy. Oh, the fights that evolve from such questions and comments amongst fans.

I know the Teen Titans scene is horrible with the Raven and Terra shippers for who gets BeastBoy amongst other pairings. But yeah, rambling off here.

Anyhow, I think the writers may actually hint at such possibilities in the show (as with any other nowadays) for the fanpeeps to write and draw about, but for the intent for the show itself, they are more-than-less just sibling-type friends.
Back to top Go down
http://committedtalent.deviantart.com/
800Yoshi

800Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship   Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:20 pm

NO WAY WOULD BRANDY and WHISKERS EVER BE A COUPLE!!!!!!!!! Because me and Brandy will someday be a couple.
Back to top Go down
Dominus

PostSubject: Re: Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship   Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:46 pm

Even though Brandy Harrington isn’t in love with Mr. Whiskers, and even though she finds him disgusting, she does want him to be in love with her. That was evident at the end of “Loathe Triangle”, as even though she was at first disgusted when she thought Mr. Whiskers loved her, she was angry and upset when she found out that he didn’t love her.
Back to top Go down
weatheridaho

weatheridaho

PostSubject: Re: Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship   Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:43 pm

800Yoshi wrote:
NO WAY WOULD BRANDY and WHISKERS EVER BE A COUPLE!!!!!!!!! Because me and Brandy will someday be a couple.
LOL! If you like her so much, you should make a plush of her. That's the closest you'll get.
Back to top Go down
http://pacificnwweather.com
Brandy

Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship   Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:02 pm

I would say during the first season, Brandy didn't like Whiskers at all for the most part. In the second season however, I did notice there was a closer bond between them. In the episode "Loathe Triangle", at the end the episode, turns out Whiskers and Ed are fighting over Margo. When Brandy heard this, she got very mad and wanted Whiskers to like her. That's one thing that points to a closer relationship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship   Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers' Relationship
Page 1 of 1