BaMW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BaMW

Forum for all Brandy & Mr.Whiskers fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
weatheridaho

weatheridaho

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back? Empty
PostSubject: Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back?   Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:50 am

I was on wikipedia the other day reading about the series. According to wikipedia, the show will air on Cartoon Network on June 6th at 7:30am. Very Happy I'm hoping though to find something that will verify this, but unfortunately, haven't had any luck. I contacted Cartoon Network about a week ago and haven't heard back from them. Whether or not this is true I have no idea so I guess we'll have to wait until June 6th to see.

Wikipedia

I've been checking Cartoon Network each week or so and haven't had any luck. I'll let you know if I find anything about it.
Back to top Go down
http://pacificnwweather.com
BrandyHarrington20

PostSubject: Re: Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back?   Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:27 am

That's excellent news! I hope it's true!
Back to top Go down
BHarrington2004

BHarrington2004

PostSubject: Re: Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back?   Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 pm

idk if i believe this 1 but if its true its probably gonna be on boomerang which is cn's chanel for old cartoons... i really hope it comes back Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BrandyHarrington2004
Brandyfan4

Brandyfan4

PostSubject: Re: Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back?   Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:41 pm

I really don't think it would be on CN, I can see it on the Hub or something but I once heard that CN won't do Disney..
Back to top Go down
Brandy

Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back?   Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:36 am

Sorry to break your hopes, but that is likely not true. I looked up that same IP (since wikipedia has that) that posted that and it turns out he has posted false imformation a lot of times. One of my friends who watches CN a lot and keeps up on that channel says that is highly unlikely. I wouldn't get your hopes up on this. No
Back to top Go down
Brandy

Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back?   Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:37 am

Brandyfan4 wrote:
I really don't think it would be on CN, I can see it on the Hub or something but I once heard that CN won't do Disney..

That's what I heard too. I don't see this series coming back unless it's on disney or toon disney.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back?   Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers coming back?
Page 1 of 1