BaMW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BaMW

Forum for all Brandy & Mr.Whiskers fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freaky Tuesday

Go down 
+3
800Yoshi
RicMadness
Dominus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominus

Freaky Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Freaky Tuesday   Freaky Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:25 pm

This is my least favorite episode of the series. While it was decent, in that Brandy & Mr. Whiskers went through some sort of bonding at the end, I feel that the episode just sucked. I don’t see how any of Brandy’s friends would have believed that Mr. Whiskers was her, and I don’t think that Brandy looked anything like Mr. Whiskers. Lola Boa’s always been shown as an incredibly smart person, which is why I felt it was odd that she didn’t see through what was going on. That point aside, I just didn’t like the episode; I’m not sure of all the reasons, but I can’t help but believe that its plot was poorly planned out.

Also, Mr. Whiskers changed Brandy’s clothes. While she was sleeping. He’s a pervert. Razz
Back to top Go down
RicMadness

Freaky Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaky Tuesday   Freaky Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:23 am

That was odd. Ya figured Disney would've questioned that, unless the writers convinced the censors that he simply put his clothes over top of her still wearing her own clothes and that he just took a extra set of her clothes for himself. Still yet, a roomie dressing you in the middle of the night does seem perverty. XD

And yeah, I totally agree with ya on the stupidity the other characters displayed thinking one was the other. Brandy looks real cute as a bunny (like when she pretended to be the Easter Bunny), but still, anybody should've saw through that. Fur color would be the first dead give-away I'd think of.

Lola should've at least been the voice of reason trying to help Brandy end the scenario. Maybe played therapist between Whiskers and Brandy. Dunno. But yeah, she's usually one of the wiser speakers and mature ones of the bunch. Shame Lola. Shame! XB

Dunno if I'd consider it the absolute worse ep because of that, though. I'd have to rewatch my tapes to make a solid decision. Off the top of my head, I'll go with the ep where Whiskers gets another head only because I've seen it so many more times than the others (but that's a bias reason XD;)
Back to top Go down
http://committedtalent.deviantart.com/
Dominus

Freaky Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaky Tuesday   Freaky Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:55 pm

That isn’t the most perverted scene in the series, though. I still think that honor goes to the episode “Flim Flam Fever”, when Brandy took a bath in front of her male and female friends. I know it’s possible that she was wearing her bikini, though you can see that she doesn’t seem to be wearing her collar. Every other time Brandy’s been seen wearing her bikini, she’s had her collar on; she even sleeps with her collar on, which makes me wonder why she isn’t wearing it. Either way, that ant-eater’s nose has to be very close to some unmentionable areas.

Freaky Tuesday BrandyBath

Of course, I’m only pointing this out in good humor. I know it’s just a cartoon and nothing perverse was really going on, but for a children’s show, it did seem to be the most perplexing scene in the show.
Back to top Go down
RicMadness

Freaky Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaky Tuesday   Freaky Tuesday Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:36 am

Oh yeah. Definitely. Totally forgot about that 'n. But, like you said, it's pretty sure they didn't mean for it to be perverse. But, also, fans will believe what they want, too - especially the ones on the internet. Anyhow, thanks for pointing that one out. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://committedtalent.deviantart.com/
800Yoshi

800Yoshi

Freaky Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaky Tuesday   Freaky Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:59 pm

LOL! Yeah, I guess the censors didn't pay much attention. But they probably didn't think that anyone would notice that, but I know I did. XD

Anyway, I liked this episode even though it was an odd concept. Because I love all of the episodes.

And that one where she was taking a bath, I don't think she was wearing any clothes! But she WAS in fact wearing her collar! You have to look pretty close, but trust me it's there.
Back to top Go down
weatheridaho

weatheridaho

Freaky Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaky Tuesday   Freaky Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:07 pm

I took a look at it and her collar is in fact there.
Back to top Go down
http://pacificnwweather.com
BrandyHarrington1

Freaky Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaky Tuesday   Freaky Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:03 am

I didn't like the movie Freaky Friday, but this episode is too funny!
Back to top Go down
Brandyfan1

Freaky Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaky Tuesday   Freaky Tuesday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:15 am

LOL! This one was too funny. It's funny that no one could tell who Brandy was because it's very easy to tell that Whiskers is not Brandy since he's about half the size of Brandy.
Back to top Go down
Brandy

Brandy

Freaky Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaky Tuesday   Freaky Tuesday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:02 pm

Freaky Tuesday Y
Even with the clothes on, that's easily recognizable as Brandy Harrington.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freaky Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaky Tuesday   Freaky Tuesday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freaky Tuesday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BaMW :: Episodes-
Jump to: