BaMW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BaMW

Forum for all Brandy & Mr.Whiskers fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mr. Whiskers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominus

Mr. Whiskers Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Whiskers   Mr. Whiskers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:02 pm

Despite being the titular character, he doesn’t seem to be as popular as Brandy. However, I really liked Mr. Whiskers. I believe Charlie Adler did an awesome job with his voice, and even though I dislike most toilet humor, I feel that Mr. Whiskers was just a likable character. Despite the fact that he was always messing with Brandy, he really did care about her, and I liked episodes such as “Funky Bunny” where he went on a date with Brandy and tried his best to keep her happy. Granted, there are some episodes where he’s pretty much a jerk to Brandy, such as “Freaky Tuesday” and so forth, though for the most part, he’s a really nice bunny.

What are your thoughts on Mr. Whiskers?
Back to top Go down
RicMadness

Mr. Whiskers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Whiskers   Mr. Whiskers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:40 pm

My sister-in-law hates Whiskers. She thinks he's disgusting and annoying - which might be why a lot of people don't like him as well. I personally don't mind him for the most part. I enjoy his humor except for times like when Brandy was trying to train him for the Harrington Ball she was throwing and he got a boogie. Nasty. But if not for him, Brandy wouldn't 'ave developed in character as she has or would a whole lot happen without him. So, other than the title's sake, I believe he's as necessary as Brandy for the show to be.
Back to top Go down
http://committedtalent.deviantart.com/
Seba_PL

Mr. Whiskers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Whiskers   Mr. Whiskers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 am

You must agree with me but without Whiskers series loose part of itself character. Whiskers is very important character in cartoon.
Back to top Go down
weatheridaho

weatheridaho

Mr. Whiskers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Whiskers   Mr. Whiskers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 pm

There are some episodes where I don't care for what Whisker's does at all.
Back to top Go down
http://pacificnwweather.com
Brandy

Brandy

Mr. Whiskers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Whiskers   Mr. Whiskers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:56 am

I find him to be both funny and gross. Especially in the episode "What Price Dignity" during the part is Brandy is over at Gaspar's cave. Obviously it's censored to be funny, but who knows what Whiskers actually did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Whiskers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Whiskers   Mr. Whiskers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Whiskers
Page 1 of 1