BaMW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BaMW

Forum for all Brandy & Mr.Whiskers fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brandy Harrington’s Outfits

Go down 
+6
Sam Mochidzuki
Anneliii
800Yoshi
Admin
RicMadness
Dominus
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominus

Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Empty
PostSubject: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:47 pm

Brandy Harrington has worn many different outfits throughout the series. You can find a fraction of these outfits in the images below. I wanted to ask, which outfit is your favorite, and why?

Brandy Harrington’s Outfits BikiniOne Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Bunny Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Cheerleading

Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Coach Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Monkey Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Normal

Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Pajamas Brandy Harrington’s Outfits PinkDress Brandy Harrington’s Outfits RedDress

Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Shorts Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Spirit Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Work

Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Damaged Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Wrestling Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Ball

Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Flowers Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Prison Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Date

Last edited by on Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominus

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:17 pm

Well, for the sake of furthering discussion, I’ll answer my own question. I believe Brandy’s burglar outfit was her best one. I don’t have a picture of it, but I believe she wore that outfit twice. It looked really nice and it suited her, so I had no complaints in regards to that outfit.
Back to top Go down
RicMadness

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:04 am

(Sorry 'bout no reply earlier. I had classes from 9:25 to 6:20, then went shopping, then took a test online, and finally bed. Tuesdays and Thursdays are all ate up for me now that I'm in college. ^^Wink

Hm. I dunno. I still fancy her "Easter Bunny" outfit. Seeing her pose as a rabbit with the buck-teeth looks really nice for me. I'll probably draw her in some sort of bunny outfit down the road. But I think that outfit's more of a "novelty" fascination for me.

I guess when it comes straight down to it, I like the original everyday outfit she wears 'cause it really compliments her drawn figure in the poses she stands in a lot. Yeah, I say I'll stick with that 'n as my all-time fav'. Simple yet sweet.

Now, if ya want a favorite dress, I'll go with the one she wore for the Miss Amazon Pageant.

!!! UPDATE !!!

Wait! I totally forgot about the southern belle outfit she wore in "The Show Must Go Wrong" (wasn't it?) With that wig and that make-up, I thought she was absolutely gorgeous - despite only seeing her in it for a few short moments. So here's the order of my top fav's:
1. Everyday outfit
2. Southern Belle theater outfit
3. Easter Bunny outfit
4. The pageant dress

These four will probably flux from time-to-time, but this is my current standing. ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://committedtalent.deviantart.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 8:36 am

Here's the easter bunny outfit as well.. bad quality.. ^^
Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Easterbanneh
Ed wore that too in 'One of a kind' o-o

I liked the burglar outfit too! Also the black dress she wears in the 'Auntie Dote' episode, only for a couple of seconds though...
Back to top Go down
https://bamw.forumotion.com
RicMadness

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:27 pm

He did, didn't he? It's been a while since I've seen selected episodes.

The burglar outfit in "The Tell-Tale Shoes" I remember. Seems as if she can make a lot of outfits work for her. Would've liked to had seen her wore those outfits she dumped out of the treehouse in "The Fashion Fascist" - especially the "scatter-boy's dream" outfit.

Hmm. Could be pic ideas for later. *Rubs palms together* Good. Good.
Back to top Go down
http://committedtalent.deviantart.com/
Dominus

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:02 pm

You’ve both made valid points. I still prefer her burglar outfit, but Brandy has worn so many different outfits and it’s become difficult to choose any single one. An individual I once met on TV.com claimed that Brandy’s hula outfit from “Two Heads Are Not Better Than One” was her best outfit, mostly because you could see her panties when she was freaked out by Mr. Whiskers’ second head. Personally, I’ve never been one to think such things about Brandy; I’m a fan of hers due to her personality, though I can understand why people would feel such thoughts and I respect them and their beliefs. In fact, people who think Brandy is “hot” tend to be some of the most dedicated fans of the show. I’ve digressed, and I apologize. At any rate, I also liked Brandy’s Ant Army Uniform, and as Brandy said, the Santa Claus outfit actually did work very well for her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 3:14 pm

How could I forget THIS outfit?!
Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Trolleridrkt

That's my number one favourite! It looks good on her 8D

(hm..I took the photo right of the tv screen.. with my mobile phone..so bad quality again.)
Back to top Go down
https://bamw.forumotion.com
Dominus

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:15 pm

Admin wrote:

(hm..I took the photo right of the tv screen.. with my mobile phone..so bad quality again.)
Ah, yeah, that was a neat outfit. Thanks for posting that picture.
Back to top Go down
800Yoshi

800Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 6:20 pm

Admin wrote:

Oh, yeah, I've always loved that one!
Back to top Go down
Dominus

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:00 am

Hey, sorry for deleting the images I had posted. I replaced them with new images; which outfit, out of all the outfits I posted, do you like best?

Edit: Photobucket is having server problems at the moment, so the images may not load.
Back to top Go down
800Yoshi

800Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:51 pm

Yeah, they are still not loading, but as soon as I see them I'll get back to you on that.
Back to top Go down
Dominus

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:08 am

800Yoshi wrote:
Yeah, they are still not loading, but as soon as I see them I'll get back to you on that.
Photobucket was having server problems, but it appears to be back up now. I’ve also added three more outfits to the list.
Back to top Go down
800Yoshi

800Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:40 pm

I can't decide which one is my favorite because she looks amazing in all of them.

But My favorite if I HAD to choose I would pick this one:

Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Pinkdr10
Back to top Go down
Dominus

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:12 am

800Yoshi wrote:
I can't decide which one is my favorite because she looks amazing in all of them.

But My favorite if I HAD to choose I would pick this one:

Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Pinkdr10
Yeah, that was a really nice outfit. However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and even though I’ve said it before, I believe that her burglar outfit was the best one. Too bad I don’t have a picture of that one.
Back to top Go down
Anneliii

Anneliii

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:39 am

I have to say the burglar outfit too, it was really cool. And the clothes she wore in "The Big Game", And maybe the cheerleader outfit, I think blue suits her so well. ^^'
Back to top Go down
800Yoshi

800Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:26 pm

Oh yeah, the burglar outfit looked really good on her. But She looks great in every outfit!

Last edited by on Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
800Yoshi

800Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 5:24 pm

What about this outfit?

Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Brandy10
Back to top Go down
Dominus

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:05 am

800Yoshi wrote:
What about this outfit?

Yeah, that’s a decent outfit. Unfortunately, I can’t use it in my list, as it would be too hard to edit out the Disney logo. I don’t like having the logo, or any extra characters, visible in the outfit images. Speaking of which, I’ve added two more outfits to the list; Mr. Whiskers is visible in one of them, but that’s because he was part of the outfit.
Back to top Go down
800Yoshi

800Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 4:35 pm

Yeah, I guess the logo would be pretty hard to edit out, I just wanted to post that one since it wasn't on that list yet.

If I found you this outfit again without the logo would you put it on the list?
Back to top Go down
Dominus

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 4:47 pm

800Yoshi wrote:
If I found you this outfit again without the logo would you put it on the list?
Yeah, I probably would. It all depends on how the picture looks, as I have to keep the images in the same style. I had pictures of several other outfits, but I couldn’t use them because they wouldn’t fit in the 150 x 200 format.
Back to top Go down
Sam Mochidzuki

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:42 pm

I like the original one with the flowers
Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Flowers
And this one is nice too

on which episode did she wear the burglar outfit?
Back to top Go down
http://sam-mochidzuki.deviantart.com
Dominus

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:13 am

Sam Mochidzuki wrote:
The Tell-Tale Shoes. She also wore it in the episode where Gaspar dupes Mr. Whiskers out of his Sugar Toad poster, though the name of that episode eludes me. Perhaps it was Con Hare, but I don’t remember.
Back to top Go down
Sam Mochidzuki

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:00 am

Dominus wrote:
Sam Mochidzuki wrote:
The Tell-Tale Shoes. She also wore it in the episode where Gaspar dupes Mr. Whiskers out of his Sugar Toad poster, though the name of that episode eludes me. Perhaps it was Con Hare, but I don’t remember.

yea i remember that episode >w<
i don't memorize the names of the episodes though =w=
that was one of my fave episodes ^w^
Back to top Go down
http://sam-mochidzuki.deviantart.com
brandyluver4ever

brandyluver4ever

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:04 pm

i was always a fan of the spotkini Very Happy btw how do i post a image with a message?
Back to top Go down
http://acceptance1.deviantart.com/
Brandyfan1

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:10 am

Your list doesn't want to load up. can you reupload it? As for the outfits, that's a tough one for me to decide on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandy Harrington’s Outfits   Brandy Harrington’s Outfits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandy Harrington’s Outfits
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next