BaMW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BaMW

Forum for all Brandy & Mr.Whiskers fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pedigree, Schmedigree

Go down 
+2
800Yoshi
Dominus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominus

Pedigree, Schmedigree Empty
PostSubject: Pedigree, Schmedigree   Pedigree, Schmedigree Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:12 pm

Pedigree, Schmedigree AdoptionCertificate Pedigree, Schmedigree BrandyDog

Pedigree, Schmedigree was my favorite episode of the first season. Not only did Brandy discover that she was adopted, it was also the first episode where she behaved like a true dog. It’s kind of funny seeing her behave that way, since she’s an anthropomorphic individual, though the episode actually worked out quite well. Mr. Whiskers really helped get Brandy out in this episode, even though I disagreed with his tactics, and Brandy dominated the beauty pageant at the end. Gaspar’s trickery about the Palm Beach vacation was also a nice twist to the episode.

What were your thoughts on this episode?
Back to top Go down
800Yoshi

800Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree, Schmedigree   Pedigree, Schmedigree Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 6:24 pm

By far one of the best episodes. I just wish so badly that they would put the show on more and make a third season.
Back to top Go down
Dominus

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree, Schmedigree   Pedigree, Schmedigree Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:54 am

800Yoshi wrote:
By far one of the best episodes. I just wish so badly that they would put the show on more and make a third season.
Yeah, this episode was awesome. Seeing Brandy behave like a real dog was brilliant, and even though she went back to normal at the end of the episode, I feel that this episode was very important for the development of her character.
Back to top Go down
Brandyluvr13

Brandyluvr13

PostSubject: Favorite ep? no reason.BRANDY & ME WERE MADE FOR EACH OT   Pedigree, Schmedigree Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:09 pm

Embarassed Yeah... This is also my favorite Ep of BAMW because... (This is a dumb reason...) lots of things to draw?... Idk.. just wanted to reply, lol.
Back to top Go down
800Yoshi

800Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree, Schmedigree   Pedigree, Schmedigree Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:06 pm

Brandyluvr13 wrote:
Embarassed Yeah... This is also my favorite Ep of BAMW because... (This is a dumb reason...) lots of things to draw?... Idk.. just wanted to reply, lol.

There you are! It's about time you got on here.

And as I said before, Pedigree Schmedigree is one of the best episodes.
Back to top Go down
Seba_PL

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree, Schmedigree   Pedigree, Schmedigree Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:19 am

I agree with you but I'm so sad too. Brenda has a family in...Russia. I'm from Poland and I'm so sad in American movies there aren't something from Polish culture. Poland in long time was a better country than Russia, especially in culture. Russia is still a wild country...

Sorry about my personal reflections...
Back to top Go down
weatheridaho

weatheridaho

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree, Schmedigree   Pedigree, Schmedigree Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:11 pm

That was indeed a different episode, but that's what makes it good. The trick Palm Beach trip at the end was funny.
Back to top Go down
http://pacificnwweather.com
Brandy

Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree, Schmedigree   Pedigree, Schmedigree Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:17 pm

This was a funny episode indeed! Brandy's expression at the end is priceless!
Pedigree, Schmedigree H
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree, Schmedigree   Pedigree, Schmedigree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pedigree, Schmedigree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BaMW :: Episodes-
Jump to: