BaMW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BaMW

Forum for all Brandy & Mr.Whiskers fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Character

Go down 
+6
weatheridaho
Admin
Seba_PL
800Yoshi
RicMadness
Dominus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominus

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:37 am

Who is your favorite character in the series? Mine is Brandy Harrington, as I really enjoyed her personality and how she was handled throughout the series. I also like the other characters, with the exception of Margo, though since this topic is about favorite characters, I shouldn’t ramble on about my thoughts on the other characters.
Back to top Go down
RicMadness

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:31 am

Favorite character would have to beeeeee ... Brandy. Yeah. Just seems like they developed more on her character than any of the others. She always had the flair and went through more ordeals than the others which shaped her from a snobby lil' brat to a realistically likible character. Sure, she isn't perfect - but who wants perfect? The way they ended the series with her had her pretty well balanced in my opinion. She kept her fashion sense and weakness to peer pressure, but she became less bossy and more senisitive.

My second fav' probably is either Gaspar or his monkey minion that has the gut (Off Subject: ever noticed the voice changes they did over the eps with his minions; I liked the last ones best)
Back to top Go down
http://committedtalent.deviantart.com/
Dominus

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:15 pm

Yeah, the monkey guards were interesting. I didn’t expect them to be anything more than a one episode character, though they actually had some good roles throughout the series.

At any rate, who is your least favorite character? As I’ve said, I’ve never liked Margo; I don’t see why she’s so mean to Brandy, or people in general.
Back to top Go down
RicMadness

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:54 am

I think the writers pushed Margo into being a actual rival for Brandy to add more conflicting characters other than Gaspar. Margo, along with that lizard and other girl, are made out as the stereotypical prep in-crowd. Thus, it gives some peer pressure for Brandy to coop with.

I much preferred Margo as she started out in the series. She was still pretty high on herself, but she wasn't to the point of having a "clique", if ya know what I mean.

She never was a fav' character of mine, but I can see her as a necessary evil for the show. There always has to be a rogue gallery to some degree for the star(s) of a show, and one mainstay villian in Gaspar just couldn't hold out on his own - despite how entertaining him and his monkey minions are. There's always a need to change the pace from time to time.

Now the one character I can definitely do without is Gabriella (did I spell that right?) I just can't stand that lizard woman. There's the bad guys/gals ya love to hate, but with her, I hate to even hear her snotty blank-blankness. If Margo's a amp'ed up version of Brandy's original snobbiness, the lizard is the pinnacle of the show's snobbiness. I thought she worked good for the beauty pageant ep as Gaspar's main squeeze, but what few eps she showed up in after that, I couldn't wait for her to get off-screen.
Back to top Go down
http://committedtalent.deviantart.com/
800Yoshi

800Yoshi

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 4:19 pm

My Favorite character is Brandy Harrington because I have a deep love for her and she is so beautiful! I also really love her personality and she makes the show a pleasure to watch!

I live for Brandy Harrington and would do anything to see, hold, and protect her forever!
Back to top Go down
Dominus

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:44 am

800Yoshi wrote:
My Favorite character is Brandy Harrington because I have a deep love for her and she is so beautiful! I also really love her personality and she makes the show a pleasure to watch!

I live for Brandy Harrington and would do anything to see, hold, and protect her forever!
Well, there are many people who feel the same way. I’ve never been one of them, but Brandy is a rather attractive character, since she was deliberately designed to be such. The two quotes in my signature are just examples of how she constantly gloated about such things, which I found odd for a Disney program.
Back to top Go down
800Yoshi

800Yoshi

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:31 pm

Yeah and she has the right to brag about that because she is so beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
Seba_PL

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:58 am

Brandy Harrington of course, but sometimes her behaviour angry me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:04 pm

Mine would be Mr.Whiskers, because I love his cuteness and freaky character.
So eeeverybody loves Brandy - but I love Whiskers xP

(sorry for not logging in for a while.)
Back to top Go down
https://bamw.forumotion.com
weatheridaho

weatheridaho

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:39 pm

My favorite is easily Brandy Harrington. She is what makes the series funny in my opinion. I even have a plush of her. It's one that I made.

Least favorite is probably Gaspar's girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
http://pacificnwweather.com
BrandyHarrington20

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:29 am

This one's a no brainer. It's easily Brandy Harrington for me as well.
Back to top Go down
BHarrington2004

BHarrington2004

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:33 pm

whats the point of this? every1 likes the same character lol mines brandy like everyone else
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BrandyHarrington2004
Brandy

Brandy

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:51 am

This should be a poll instead. Anyway my favorite is Brandy as well.
Back to top Go down
CanzetYote

CanzetYote

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:20 pm

I'm the first one here who is gonna go with Ed. He's so awkward and geeky he's awesome and I love his somewhat dry sense of humor. Plus, I think otters are adorable. I also like Lola Boa, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Character
Page 1 of 1