BaMW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BaMW

Forum for all Brandy & Mr.Whiskers fans!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Episode

Go down 
+5
Anneliii
Admin
800Yoshi
RicMadness
Dominus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominus

Favorite Episode Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Episode   Favorite Episode Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:10 pm

What is your favorite episode of the show? For the first season, my favorite episode is “Pedigree, Schmedigree”. For the second season, my favorite episode is “Loathe Triangle”.
Back to top Go down
RicMadness

Favorite Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode   Favorite Episode Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:22 am

Looking back, I'll have to say "Rip Van Whiskers", "Loathe Triangle", or "The Monkey's Paw. I only got to see "The Monkey's Paw" once and didn't get a change to record it, and I remember loving it. I think I'll go with "The Monkey's Paw" because of all the stuff that happened. X3
Back to top Go down
http://committedtalent.deviantart.com/
800Yoshi

800Yoshi

Favorite Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode   Favorite Episode Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:53 pm

Probably "What Price Dignity!? (Cheap)" would be my favorite episode and also The Monkey's paw.

Did you know that the episode "The Monkey's Paw" won a Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation
Rossen Varbanov (storyboard artist). And was also nominated for an Annie for the Episode "To The Moon, Whiskers" for storyboarding. And the song was also nominated for Outstanding Original Song
Randy Petersen (composer/lyricist)
Kevin Quinn (composer/lyricist)
Tim Heintz (composer/lyricist). For another Daytime Emmy.

2 nominations and one win in total awards!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Favorite Episode Empty
PostSubject: Oh.   Favorite Episode Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:54 am

Now when I've finally seen Rip Van Whiskers, it's my favourite one.
But Loathe Triangle is great too =P
Back to top Go down
https://bamw.forumotion.com
Anneliii

Anneliii

Favorite Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode   Favorite Episode Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Now when I've finally seen Rip Van Whiskers, it's my favourite one.
But Loathe Triangle is great too =P

Those are my favorites too, along with A Bunny On My Back and A Really Crushing Crush...

But yeah, Rip Van Whiskers will always be the best.
Back to top Go down
Dominus

Favorite Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode   Favorite Episode Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:09 am

Rip Van Whiskers would have been a far better episode if it didn’t have the ending. It pretty much destroyed any sense of emotion that the episode had, and even though it was obvious that Whiskers wasn’t poisoned, I believe they should have had an ending that didn’t result in such a cheap ploy.
Back to top Go down
brandyluver4ever

brandyluver4ever

Favorite Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode   Favorite Episode Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:24 pm

Mine would have to be Believe in the bunny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sz5F0jocvY
Back to top Go down
http://acceptance1.deviantart.com/
BrandyHarrington1

Favorite Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode   Favorite Episode Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Let's see... favorite episode for me is Rain Delay. Reminds me of days when the weather gets in the way. Wink
Back to top Go down
weatheridaho

weatheridaho

Favorite Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode   Favorite Episode Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Hmmm... this one is a tough one for me since I like all the episodes about the same. If I were to pick one over all of them, it would be "I am rainfo".
Back to top Go down
http://pacificnwweather.com
Brandy

Brandy

Favorite Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode   Favorite Episode Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Favorite episode is Lame Boy. Brandy thinks she found a way to keep Whiskers from bugging her, but she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Episode   Favorite Episode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Episode
Page 1 of 1